Disclaimer: The content below are for informational purposes only. Always seek advice from a medical professional.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention : Support for understanding and preventing suicide
- Mass General :How to recognize and approach mental health issues
- MentalHealth.gov: Support and information for mental illness including veterans and eating disorders
- National Institute of Mental Health: Provides information regarding most disorders and treatments as well as clinical trials
- Facts for Families (American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry): Provides information on issues that affect children, teenagers, and their families
- Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse: Addiction treatment and support for adolescents and adults in northwest Louisiana
- MedlinePlus” Comprehensive information for prescription drugs as well as supplements
- National alliance for mental Health – National and local mental health support group
- Womensmentalhealth.org – Mass General womens mental health program- informative information about mental health treatment in women in all stages of life
- Reality check: Taking antidepressants while pregnant unlikely to double autism risk in kids
- Taking A Closer Look: Autism and Antidepressants
- PostPartum Depression: What to tell patients who breast feed
- Which SSRI’s are safest in Pregnancy ?
- Antidepressants and Pregnancy
- Atypical Antipsychotics during pregnancy
- Just how safe are SSRI’s ?
- Are Psychotropic drugs safe to use during pregnancy ?
- Using Antidepressants during Pregnancy: An Update
- Psychopharmacologic Management of Depression in Pregnant Women and Breastfeeding Mothers
- SSRI Use During Pregnancy and Autism: Is it a Real Threat ?
- Safety of Psychotropic Medicaitons in Breastfeeding